Tuesday 24 May 2011

Finally getting round to posting up the best Osprey photos

I am so busy taking photographs for a couple of pet projects lately that I am not finding time to sort through everything and post up things of interest here. I am not yet over the Osprey excitement, and every time I start sorting the photos I find myself studying them more carefully. Anyway, the following are definitely the best in terms of clarity and detail that I managed to take over the week so I am going to just post these up and move on!


There is something mildly disturbing about a very close and very large bird of prey giving you a hard stare!







 


All that time spent standing around waiting for something to happen was worthwhile whenever I look back through these pictures, some truly memorable moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment