Monday 6 September 2010

Normal service will be resumed again soon

I have taken some time out from the world around me lately as it inexplicably shrank when my best friend's long life came to its inevitably sad conclusion. Winston was everyone's friend, he loved everyone and in return everyone loved him, but none moreso than us and he leaves a gap which will take a long long time to paper over. I don't think a kinder hearted being ever trod the earth and I know my family all feel priviledged to have shared his comfortable companionship and to have called him "ours".

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about Winston. Your tribute to him is beautiful. Our pets have a way of touching our lives like no other. Your memories of him will stay in your heart and will hopefully, in time, help you heal enough to share your home and love again

    ReplyDelete